YOU ARE THE POWER FOR CHANGE!
Robert Asencio is YOUR VOICE in the Miami-Dade County Commission, fervently fighting to defend YOUR needs, express YOUR needs, and help create policies that will improve your life.
WITH YOUR VOTE, ROBERT WILL:
Convene a task force of community stakeholders from a cross section of District 11 leaders, residents, educational entities, business owners, and others to ensure the broadest participation possible in the County’s policy creation in order to:
- Address and help mitigate/move forward from the impact of COVID-19
- Propose investment in incentive plans and private financial relief assistance to help homeowners, renters, and business owners facing foreclosure or business closures
- Propose legislation for workforce development, job training, job creation, higher wages
- Call for expansion of youth tutoring and career training programs at County facilities
- Ensure County services for seniors are optimized
- Promote the establishment of emerging industries – hi tech/eco-friendly, with well- payed employment opportunities
- Improve the neglected infrastructure, and engage in long-term urban planning
- Audit the County Budget that has gone unchecked with little or no oversight for too long
- Ensure District 11 receives the level of public services it pays for in taxes:
- Solid Waste
- Water Quality
- Fight for the appropriate use of the County’s “half-cent tax,” as was intended
- Establish a working relationship with the South Florida Water Management District in order to ensure the Everglades’ natural resources are protected
- Lobby state and federal leaders for the money District 11 is owed:
- Sadowski funds at State for affordable housing development and rentals
- Transportation funds at State and Federal levels
ROBERT ASENCIO PUTS DISTRICT 11 RESIDENT’S AND SMALL BUSINESS OWNERS’ NEEDS FIRST!
Up to date
Up to date
Representative Asencio is working hard in Tallahassee to deliver results for our community. Stay up to date with his campaign by signing up here.